Sunday, January 20, 2013

Study Buddies



My two study buddies sleeping on their quilt by my feet.

I've got Fridays off this semester and then Monday is a holiday so it should have been a fun four day weekend.  Instead, I have been in my office most of the time working on a project for one of my classes.  It's frustrating me to no end.  So I'm taking a study break with my two buddies right now.

A couple of years ago, we hired an artist friend of ours, Debbie Graviss to do their portraits.  You can see them on her page if you scroll down and look for Julie and Annie.  As part of the process, we had to take almost a million photos of the girls so she had a good photo to work from.  Here are some of the outtakes and fun photos that came out of that process.









 Julie treeing a squirrel.















Annie got tired of laying and posing.












Julie's got a tickle up her nose.













Two happy, good looking dogs!












This is one of the photos Debbie ended up using.   These two dogs always put a smile on my face!










Okay, last goofy one.  Goes to show that composition is important!  Silly girls.






What goofy things do your dogs do that always put a smile on your face?


No comments:

Post a Comment